HOW TO GET?
WHERE TO BOOK?
Address: Las Terrazas Complex, Km 52 ½ Havana-Pinar del Río Highway, Candelaria, Artemisa, Cuba.
Zip Code: 37210
Telephones: (53) (48) 578555 to 57
For accommodation reservations, excursions and other non-hotel services:
Address: Las Terrazas Complex, Km 52 ½ Havana-Pinar del Río Highway, Candelaria, Artemisa, Cuba
Telephone: (53) 48 578700, (53) 48 578555 to 57
SALE OF FUEL
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
The ESSTO service, located 1km from the Community in the direction of Soroa, gives you the possibility to check your vehicle or supply it with fuel when you need it.
Unit that is available 24 hours a day to consult and assist anyone, located in the community square.
What you should know:
• All visitors must have a valid passport in their name and the corresponding visa or tourist card, except in the cases of countries that have an agreement with Cuba with a free visa.
• Cuba time is -5 meridian of Greenwich (Eastern Standard Time in the United States of America and Canada?). From April to October, summer time is set (clocks go one hour ahead) to make the most of sunlight.
• Electric power is 110 volts, 60 cycles. Many hotels have 220 volt.
• The payment of all tourist products and services in the country is made using preferably the Convertible Peso (CUC). In Varadero, Cayo Coco, Cayo Guillermo, Cayo Santa María, Cayo Largo del Sur, Santa Lucía (Camagüey), Playa Covarrubias (Las Tunas) and the seaside resorts of the north coast of Holguín, the payment in euros is also admitted.
• Travelers must have travel insurance that includes medical expenses or a medical expenses policy, with coverage within Cuba. The insurance company in Cuba is Asistur www.asistur.cu
• Travelers coming from countries with yellow fever and endemic cholera, or those declared areas of infection by the World Health Organization, must present a vaccination certificate issued at least 10 days before and no more than 10 years prior to the Date of entry to the Island.
• In all the hotels there are medical services and in the main tourist poles of the country there are International Clinics.
• The climatic characteristics of the country require light clothing, preferably cotton.
• The entry into the country of personal effects is exempted from the payment of customs duties.
• Customs laws prohibit the import, export and consumption of drugs and narcotics; explosives; objects, photos, literature and any other pornographic article.
• The departure tax at Cuban international airports is 25.00 CUC.
• The maximum export value of other items is one thousand dollars. The crafts does not require documentation for export.